There are hundreds of thousands of eCommerce stores built on the popular eCommerce CMS. However, many people face some issues in installing Magento on localhost with XAMPP Server, So in this “How to Install Magento 2.2.1 on Localhost Using XAMPP” tutorial we will learn how to Run Magento on localhost with XAMPP.
Go to the Magento official website and download Magento2.2.1.
Now go to xampp/htdocs and create the directory ‘Firstmagento’ Extract the Magento 2.1.1 archive in xampp/htdocs/Firstmagento.
XAMPP Control Panel
Now open your XAMPP Control Panel and Click on Apache’s Config and then navigate to PHP (php.ini).
Now search and remove the semicolon “;” at the beginning from both extension=php_intl.dll and extension=php_xsl.dll
Create Database For Magento
- Open the web browser and explore localhost/Firstmagento. Now click on Agree and Setup Magento.
- database configuration page will appear. Here, enter database details and database name which will be the same as the one you created in phpMyAdmin (magento).
- After configure database, complete the web configuration, your store, and admin panel address.
- Create an Admin account for accessing the whole setting of all inventory.
- Open your store by exploring localhost/Firstmagento on your browser.
- For Admin Panel
- Open your admin panel by exploring localhost/admin , a login page will appear.
So that’s all for this “How to Install Magento 2.2.1 on Localhost Using XAMPP” friends. We learned how to run magento on localhost. if you found it helpful then, please SHARE. Thank You