4 Best SEO Plugins For WordPress which help you to bring more visitors to your website. When we talk about SEO then mind strike on who are going to use SEO plugins in WordPress.
The one who just joins the blogging world without any knowledge of SEO and WordPress means newbies who just want an easy way to boost their site in Google.
Other who is spending lots of time on writing and sharing knowledge with people and they are using SEO plugins from past many years
So let’s start and rolling all 4 best SEO Plugin for WordPress
Yoast SEO Plugin
Yoast SEO is a best free SEO plugin for WordPress. This single plugin takes care of many aspects of your WordPress blog’s SEO. Using SEO by Yoast you can do following things:
It allows you to add
- SEO title,
- meta description
- meta keywords to each post and page of your site.
You can also write the custom title for your main site, archives, category and tag pages.
All in One SEO Pack
The most downloaded SEO plugin for WordPress (almost 30 million downloads) and a million active WordPress installs. All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features.
This plugin is very easy to setup and modification, So here are some following features of this plugins
- Google Analytics support
- SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
The SEO Framework
This plugin provides an automated, accessible, unbranded and extremely fast SEO solution for any WordPress website the alternative and best SEO plugin for WordPress website. This plugin allows you to manually set various values for each post, page, public CPT, and term.
- Allows you to adjust the SEO global options.
- Automatically notifies Google, Bing, and Yandex on website updates when sitemaps are enabled.
- Sitemap integration with personalization.
- Automated description output options.
This plugin automatically generates : –
- Titles according to your settings with archive prefixes
- Publishing and editing dates for social sites and search engines alike
- Various Open Graph, Facebook and Twitter tags.
- And many, many more settings.
This is a great plugin when it comes to optimizing your content encompassing certain keywords. It checks the most important parts such as whether the keywords are effectively used in title, content, and Url.
Neil Patel said it himself about SEO Squirrly:
“Squirrly is more than a SEO tool – it’s a complete content marketing suite.”
This plugin provides you a flexibility to write SEO friendly and Human-friendly at the same time. You’ll get to improve your Google rankings while providing your readers with great content.
- On-page Optimization
- It works well on WordPress sites that already have Yoast and All In One SEO
- open graph generator
- SEO for FREE and paid both are available, if you are beginner then you can go with the free version
You can also check : –
I hope this post helped you to know 4 Best SEO Plugins For WordPress. To get the latest news and updates follow us on twitter & facebook, subscribe to our YouTube channel. And If you have any query then please let us know by using the comment form.